FLM Week #16 Final Stats (12/22/2003)
These are the final FLM Week #16 stats. Note that weekly stats will continue to be provided throughout the NFL playoffs (Week #21).
From all of us at Sideline Software, we wish you and your family a happy holiday season! Hopefully your fantasy football season was a success as well, and we look forward to serving your league again in 2004.
· In the last play of the NO/JAC game, Aaron Brooks (NO) threw a 42 yard pass to Donte' Stallworth (NO). Stallworth lateralled the ball to Michael Lewis (NO) who ran it another 7 yards. Lewis then lateralled the ball to Deuce McAllister (NO) who ran it another 5 yards. McAllister then lateralled the ball to Jerome Pathon (NO) who ran it 21 yards for a TD. This is recorded as a 75 yard Passing TD for Brooks and the NO Team, a 42 yard reception for Stallworth, 7 receiving yards (without a reception) for Lewis, 5 receiving yards (without a reception) for McAllister, and a 21 yard Receiving TD (without a reception) for Pathon.
· Brad Johnson (TB) threw an Interception and Juran Bolden (ATL) Returned it 41 yards for a TD.
· Chad Pennington (NYJ) threw an Interception and Willie McGinest (NE) Returned it 15 yards for a TD
· Drew Bledsoe (BUF) threw an Interception and Terrell Buckley (MIA) Returned it 74 yards for a TD.
· Reggie Swinton (DET) Returned a Punt 89 yards for a TD.
· De'Shaun Foster (CAR) Fumbled the ball and Boss Bailey (DET) Returned it 62 yards for a TD.
· Tim Couch (CLE) threw an Interception and Chad Williams (BAL) Returned it 52 yards for a TD.
· Steve McNair (TEN) threw an Interception and Marlon McCree (HOU) Returned it 95 yards for a TD.
· Domanick Davis (HOU) Fumbled the ball and Samari Rolle (TEN) Returned it 61 yards for a TD.
· Seth Marler (JAC) had a 21 yard Field Goal attempt Blocked by Fakhir Brown (NO).
· Drew Brees (SD) threw an Interception and Deshea Townsend (PIT) Returned it 25 yards for a TD.
· Brian Westbrook (PHI) Returned a Punt 81 yards for a TD.
· Jake Plummer (DEN) threw an Interception and Gary Brackett (IND) Returned it 31 yards for a TD.
· Hunter Smith (IND) had a Punt Blocked by Jashon Sykes (DEN).
Round 2 advancement bonus has been updated....
SWAMI Predictions..........GAME OF THE WEEK ??? BOTH GAMES !..... The first round of the playoffs were quite unusual this year. The four teams that advanced all scored over 100 pts leaving the other teams (that scored at least 80 plus pts) with a tough season ending loss. We also saw the top 2 dogs fall to some surprising carrer days by the Seminoles and Tornados. Now with the Imposters and the Ace Kickers out of the way, that leaves it an open race for everyone. Although The Wiley Coyotes are the favorite to win it all now, we expect the Owner, GM, & Head Coach Andy to be prepared going into this weeks game vs the Seminoles. Both of these teams are coming off their first EVER post season victory in the history of SWAFFL but only one will walk away with second! This game is a "Must See" and should be a BARN BURNER. Both teams met in week #9 where the Coyotes scelped the Seminoles 80-69 and that is what set off the Coyotes 6 game (And current longest) winning streak. The Coyotes are averaging 79 pts
ppg hosting the Seminoles at 74 pts ppg and if stats are correct, this should be a close one. Looking at the matchups this week the SWAMI says both teams have relatively tough games so it is going to be tough to forcast however I do see a winner ! Because of media, and the attention their team has gotten for knocking off the first place Imposters, look for the Seminoles to find that their war chant was mistaken for a rain dance only to find their dream washed away.......
The Wiley pack of Coyotes ambush the Seminoles, Coyotes by 1
As for the other game, its like the other white meat, NO BIG DEAL. The Electric Football Heads are a force to rekon with and have outplayed several of the top teams in the league this season. These two teams also met in week #9 where the Tornados were shocked by a deadly bolt of electricity that left them a mere windstorm losing 94-113. Although the Electric Heads have scored almost 100 total pts more than the Tornados this season, they have only scored more than 100 twice, and the Tornados have only done it once. Both teams have been inconsistent this season and plagued with injuries so it will be interesting to see who can coach their team to victory. Obviously the Tornados made a BOLD move last week and played Hambrick who had a career day with 18 pts that vaulted them over the #2 contender the Ace Kickers. The question here is who will have that career day, is there a storm brewing? The answer is NO! The Electric Heads scored 113 against the Tornados weak defense and then came back strong in the
first round of the playoffs scoring 105. Although the Tornados have the experienced coach for the playoffs with a record of 5-1 it will not be enough to overcome the electricity the Heads can produce. This week the SWAMI likes the two top teams to win this week. NO UPSETS! The Electric Heads calm the storm and clear the skies.
Electric Heads advance to the Championship winning by 10
***MORE PREDICTIONS CAN BE FOUND ON THE BULLETIN BOARD***
Here are the teams that still **OWE** the League;
Imposters - .59
Wolverines - 28.24
Seminoles - 27.14
Ace Kickers - 28.59
6th & Main Gang - 6.34
The Terminators - 13.34
***Lets PLEASE try to get this taken care of before the Superbowl Championship. You can reach me at my new extension of x5736.